Nous recherchons pour l’un de nos clients, acteur industriel majeur, un Responsable Marketing France eBike h/f basé(e) à Saint-Ouen (93).
This position is for the eBike Division that in just three years has grown from market newcomer to leading pacesetter.
Main responsibilities & key accountabilities
- Development of regional marketing communication strategy for the region and of annual marketing & PR plan in collaboration with eBike headquarters (Germany) for a strong brand in France.
- Operational implementation of the various France specific marketing projects.
- Local adaptation of central concepts.
- Online : Content plan, content management and reporting / creation of France online media.
- PR : Interface for incoming PR related inquiries to eBike headquarter and active relationship management with media representatives.
- Fairs & events : Event organization and presence at local bicycle events, trade shows and sponsoring activities.
- Retail level marketing : Take into account needs / requirements of local retailers.
- Project based planning of annual budget and ongoing cost controlling.
- Regular reports on marketing activities within France.
- Interface role between the market and eBike headquarters and continuous coordination.
- Closely coordinate with service personnel in France and provide marketing related support.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Completed studies in marketing / communications (bac +5).
- At least 3 / 5 years experience in B2B2C marketing (retail and end-consumer).
- Knowledge & experience in project management of marketing mixes (events, web, sales marketing, print, PR).
- Good communication and team skills.
- Target and result-oriented with an Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Highly committed and self reliant, your manager is in Germany while you are based in France.
- Excellent general written and verbal communication skills in English & French (ideally also German).
- Preferred experience in the bicycle industry.
You will need to travel frequently within France and once a quarter (on average) in Germany.