Nous recherchons pour notre client spécialiste de la gestion d’actifs technologiques, filiale française d’un groupe international très solide et en croissance, un Consultant Senior Avant-Vente h/f (poste basé à La Défense) pour la France, le Royaume-Uni et le Benelux.
Cette entreprise internationale, dont la maison mère est en Allemagne, commercialise une gamme de solutions financières sur-mesure qui permettent aux entreprises de pourvoir avec souplesse à tous leurs besoins IT (équipements, services, applications, maintenance, …).
Your role in the PreSales phase is to present the technology and service management System to customers. This System (web server solution) brings together commercial and technical information in a fully integrated approach, improves process efficiency and facilitates lifecycle management for all phases of the product lifecycle in real time.
You approach your role with multidisciplinary skills as customer focus, value selling, solution & process orientation as well as a good functional/technical understanding.
Main tasks :
- System presentations on site or via web sessions.
- Training on the System for customers and internal teams.
- Supervision of the System account & process implementation.
- Creation and collection of new ideas for improvements in the System.
- Support for Sales and Service Delivery teams in customer projects.
- Consulting on the selection of service providers and partners by Sales or Service Delivery teams.
- Consulting for Sales and Service Delivery teams on creation of offers & contracts.
- Support during testing phases before a release of new System functions.
- Documentation and presentation of finished projects within the entire System PreSales Team (knowledge & experience exchange).
You are the single point of contact for Sales, Internal Sales and Service Delivery regarding all System questions. You report to the VP of Sales France and the Team Leader System PreSales based in Germany.
Skills & Experience
- Technical or commercial higher degree education (Master or Graduate engineer).
- Proven pre-sales and project management experiences (5+ years) and strong balance of sales, business and technical skills.
- Experience presenting solutions to business and technical decision makers.
- Good understanding of technical and lifecycle management issues with a sales perspective.
- Ability to develop strong consultative relationships with customers by understanding their business objectives and process-improvement requirements.
- Ability to demonstrate how the proposed solution can add substantial value in replacing or enhancing the customer’s current business environment.
- Strong client-facing skills, excellent team & autonomous work capabilities.
- Enjoy working in Sales and with customers: leading, advising and challenging them in their business processes.
- Strong communication skills with very good interpersonal skills.
- Native level in French and fluent level in English with excellent written and oral communication skills in these two languages.
Vous souhaitez vous investir au sein d’une structure ambitieuse et en forte croissance faisant partie d’un groupe international.