Nous recherchons pour notre client, spécialiste de la gestion d’actifs technologiques (équipements, services, applications, maintenance, …), filiale française d’un groupe international très solide et en croissance, un International Services & Solutions Manager h/f (poste basé à La Défense).
To establish and coordinate the company Services and Solutions for large international accounts following the Services & Solutions Strategy.
Strategic tasks :
- Develop profound knowledge and keep up to date with of all services and solutions.
- Support sales to set-up account development plans and consult the customers on services and solutions.
- Support the development of international service partners.
- Identify new services needs with customers and feedback to central design team.
Deal tasks :
- Design the services and solutions for bids, select service & delivery partners. Make services & solutions sales, legal, service and marketing ready.
- Negotiate service partner contracts & costing, support sales in negotiations around services.
- Responsible for the overall successful implementation and operations of the services and solutions, after the deal is won, ensuring that the services promised to customers are provided in accordance with the contract.
- Interface with the different internal departments to ensure smooth operation.
- Conduct regular service reviews internal and with service partners & customers (KPIs, SLAs).
- Support Sales with up and cross selling.
- Help & enforce Account Manager to register solution deal correctly on the company systems.
- Release and approve purchase orders with service partners.
- Take care of any escalation regarding services during operations.
Skills & Experience & Knowledge
- Degree level (or experience to an equivalent level) essential.
- At least 10 years of work experience of which 5 in service or project management.
- ITIL v3 Foundation level essential.
- PRINCE2 Foundation level or other methodology essential.
- Experience working hand in hand with sales, with customers and/or partners.
- Computer literate (Office, Visio, …).
- Very good level of English (written & verbal).
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Very good communication skills and ability to work in cross-functional teams.