Our client is a fast growing European distributor with a broad range of innovative services and solutions designed to secure customer success and accelerate partner and vendor growth. In collaboration with leading technology suppliers, it specializes in providing security, agility and manageability for clients, networks and cloud technology solutions through an ecosystem of highly skilled channel partners.
The Juniper Business Developer Manager Europe is Responsible for the overall Juniper business at group level.
Summary / Main purpose
- Manage the Vendor engagement at group level.
- Establish aligned goals and strategies and secure execution with country stakeholders.
- Drive best practice and continual improvement to maximize performance.
- Identify and secure upside opportunities attracting incremental funding and rewards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement an engagement process aligned to strategy securing pro-activity and preference.
- Coordinate group engagement activities (QBRs, executive touchpoints, cross-functional peering…).
- Establish aligned goals and priorities with Juniper cascaded into countries with a clear governance process securing execution.
- Secure execution of key initiatives across countries.
- Drive and share best practice.
- Seek continual improvements enriching customer experience and productivity.
- Orchestrate upside opportunities for incremental funding, rewards and competitive differentiation.
- Be the point of Group escalation into the vendor.
- Be the vendor champion.
- Strong experience with Distributors dealing with Juniper and/or other comparable vendors.
- Must be bilingual in English and German.
- Must have extensive channel experience, experience with metrics.
- Solution oriented : “Can do” mentality & attitude, find workaround, entrepreneurial spirit, tenacity, get the job done.
- Must be able to use tact, diplomacy, influence through conviction, experience and knowledge.
- Credibility is also important; the BDM has to demonstrate he/she knows what he/she is talking about with field experience.
- The right candidate could be parachuted in a country and run the business on an operational level.
- Must have the ability to think and act strategically and also to think outside of the box.
- The Ideal candidate will have a fresh pair of eyes to challenge the status quo and will always be looking for better ways.
- Must be sales oriented instead of marketing oriented.