Nous recherchons pour notre client spécialiste de la gestion d’actifs technologiques (équipements, services, applications, maintenance, …), filiale française d’un groupe international très solide et en croissance, un Senior Service Manager h/f (poste basé à La Défense).
To establish the company Services within France, following the Services & Solutions Strategy as agreed with the VP Sales and VP Finance.
Establishing services means :
- Making services & solutions sales, legal, service and marketing ready.
- Support sales in selling solutions (consultancy).
- Select the right service partners and manage them.
- Implement and manage the service deals once won.
- Report the service and solution deal pipeline.
Main tasks :
- Support the account manager setting up a customer service & solutions strategy (as part of an account development plan).
- Support the account manager to position services & solutions with the customer (value story, independent consultant).
- Help & enforce Account Manager to register solution deal correctly on the company systems.
- Select service partners and evaluate technical solutions of partners.
- Design & describe services as part of proposal and contract, calculate service costs.
- Assess deal performance risk and manage those risk during implementation/operation.
- Ensure back-to-back agreements with the partners (including partner costing).
- Negotiate costs with partners, provide service costing for calculation.
- Support price negotiations with customers.
- Implement the services and solutions, after the deal is won, ensuring that the services promised to the customers are provided in accordance with the contract.
- Release and approve purchase orders with service partners.
- Conduct regular service reviews internal and with customers (KPIs, SLAs).
- Support Sales with up and cross selling.
- Track partner performance.
- Take care of any escalation regarding services during operations.
Skills & Experience & Knowledge
- Degree level (or experience to an equivalent level) essential.
- At least 10 years of work experience of which 5 in service or project management.
- ITIL v3 Foundation level essential.
- PRINCE2 Foundation level or other methodology essential.
- Experience working hand in hand with sales.
- Experience with customers and/or partners.
- Computer literate (Office, Visio, …).
- Good level of English (written & verbal, minimum Level B2).
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Very good communication skills and ability to work in cross-functional teams.